The Newcastle University, UK is currently providing 39 Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships (VCES) to outstanding international students who are willing to commence a full-time program at the Institution.
- 25th March 2021 – China, India
- 29th April 2021 – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Thailand, Turkey, and Venezuela
- 27th May 2021 – India, Canada, USA, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Number of Awards: 39
Value of Award: 50% and 100% of tuition fees.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a national of one of the following countries: India, Egypt, Ghana and Nigeria
- be assessed as international for fee purposes
- hold an offer for an eligible Master’s degree programme at the University’s Newcastle city-centre campus for the 2021/22 academic year
- already have or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honours degree or above
Application Process: Applications must be submitted using the online application form.