Viable X, a smallholder farmers’ loan platform has been launched with the portal www.viablex.com http://www.viablex.com/.
The platform is from the stables of fast-rising agrobusiness empire, Farm4Me.
The MD/CEO of the outfit, Adama J Adama, said www.viablex.com was birthed to encourage farming culture and as well create job for millions of Nigerians.
Making this disclosure during the weekend, said with ViableX, farmer irrespective of ethnicity or religion can easily obtain loan and sell their produce with ease.
He noted that the platform also allows farmers to purchase commodities and store online pending when prices are high so they could sell and make profits.
His words, “Our aim is to raise one million commodity trading millionaires in Nigeria.”
According to him, Viable X helps famers to profit greatly from agriculture in Nigeria.
Here are some of the things to know about ViableX.
• Invest in commodity export orders from international buyers and earn 50% profit in 3 months time.
• Request for loan and receive it instantly in your bank account.
• Buy Commodities and Store Online. When the price is high, sell and make profits.
• Sell your Commodities any time and Receive Credit Alert instantly.
• Sell your farm produce online directly to Off Takers (Buyers) at good prices in the Marketplace.
• List your Contract Farming Company on Viable X. Food processors and commodity exporters will contract you to farm for them.
To become a member and enjoy all the juicy benefits attached, simple sign up by on our website www.viablex.com.
“Viable X Agribusiness Limited is incorporated with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). We are also licensed by National Export Promotion Council (NEPC).“Your investment is secured. It is backed by physical commodities with good liquidity. No matter what happens, your investment capital is refundable,” Adama said.
“We can be reached via [email protected] or 07000230230.”