20th September, 2021 | Comments
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a one-year Pre-Degree Programme in the underlisted Faculties in the University of Uyo for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Kindly refer to the attached PDF for Available courses, Requirements, and other details
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
1. Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Pre-Degree Link and Click on Create Account Link
3. Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
4. Click on Make Payment
5. Select Bank Option or Card Option
6. Click on Generate e-Invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
7. Click on Print e-Invoice (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch)
8. For card option, select the payment type and click pay. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
9. After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated, to complete your registration.
(i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
(iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
(iv) The same procedure is used for payment of fees.
(v) Candidates are advised to check the net every week after submission of their admission forms.
Closing Date for registration: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 by midnight
Date for the on-line screening exercise: September 30 – October 2, 2021 (in Batches)