Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Postgraduate Programmes of School of Health Information Management for the 2021/2022 session
- ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Candidates seeking admission into Post-Graduate School of Health Information Management shall normally possess at least five (5) credits pass in O’level certificate in not more than two sittings in Mathematics, English language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics, HND or Degree in Health Information Management from a recognized institution.
Affiliation to University of Ilorin (in progress).
- CLOSURE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Friday 31st July 2021..
- DATE OF INTERVIEW/ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
To be communicated later
- PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Remita reciept e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make payment Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact email@example.com or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SHIM FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The SHIM application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Select the appropriate programme you wish to apply for in the drop down menu.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: If you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
For further information please contact the following G.S.M. Nos:
Between 8.00a.m. to 4.00p.m from Monday – Friday on working days.
For more information, contact:
Registrar – 08033701842
Ag. Coordinator – 07033294319
Calls within official working hours: 8am – 4pm
Other Relevant Information
- Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to attend the exercise with a hardcopy of the online print out as well as their writing materials.
- The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
- Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
- The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website: uithilorin.org.ng.