24th August, 2021 | Comments
This is to inform all students that the GST examinations for the second semester of the 2019/2020 session will hold between Thursday, August 26 and Saturday, August 28, 2021
Students are therefore advised to login on to the UNILAG student portal and click the WebTest link to view their scheduled date and time for their respective GST examinations.
Students are also to ensure strict compliance with the Examination Instructions which are as follows;
1. This is a standard examination. Students must comport themselves accordingly.
2. Every student is advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online examination.
3. Your activities during the period of the examination will be monitored and recorded.
4. Students are required to write the examination with a webcam and microphone-enabled device. (For optimal experience, the use of mobile phones for the examination is discouraged).
5. Students are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the examination. Our inability to see you at any time during the examination may result in disqualification.
6. During the examination, you are not permitted to leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the examination.
7. In the course of the examination, you are not permitted to click outside of the examination page for another tab or any other application on the computer for any reason, including for use of a system calculator, a calculator will be provided on the examination page. Departure from the examination tab may result in disqualification.
8. Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the examination, not even members of your family. You may be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the examination.
9. The duration of the examination is 30 minutes. Your time starts counting immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 60 minutes lapses.
10.In the event that you run out of time, your examination will automatically be submitted.
11.Use of face mask or face caps during the examination is prohibited.
12. Please note that the examination is only accessible on the examination scheduled date and time.
Recommended browser versions: Google Chrome 86 / Mozilla Firefox 84 or later.
For assistance before and during the examination, contact us via the following numbers 08062591738, 08086018937, 08086018937 or email email@example.com