22nd September, 2021 | Comments
The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun invites applications from suitably qualified candidates that sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) into Full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and to inform that:
(1) All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma programmes.
(2) All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply.
(3) All candidates are to possess Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to their choice of programme which must include English Language and Mathematics. For details, see the PTI online admission prospectus for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
(4) On-line application will start from Wednesday, 22nd September 2021 to end Friday, 29th October 2021
(5) All Candidates are to visit their JAMB Brochure to know the required Subjects that they are to write during the screening, as the Subjects for the screening are not the same for all programmes.
(6) The screening exercise will take place at a date to be announced later. (Please check the PTI website regularly for updates).
(7) The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
a. Visit www.pti.edu.ng
b. Click on “Apply Here”, and then click on National & Higher National Diploma Programmes
c. Under the National Diploma Programmes, Click on “Apply Here”
d. Fill in the “Applicant Sign on page” and Click on “Click Here to Sign Up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down your Username and Password for subsequent use).
e. This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
f. Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out. (Note you can also make payment online)
g. After the payment of N2,000.00 which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and under the Students’ menu click on “Applicant Login”
h. Enter your Username and Password and click LOGIN.
i. Fill in the Post UTME online application form and print out the completed online application form which will be presented at the examination /interview centre along with your RRR code, JAMB result and O’level result.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be accepted by the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
2) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the website carefully before completing the form, as all the information and steps required to fill the form are available on the Institute’s website (www.pti.edu.ng)
3) Candidates must confirm their JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
4) If you have any issues with your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail email@example.com stating your RRR code.
5) For technical support, send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08122855018.
For further enquiries on admission, mail: email@example.com or call: 081227667021, 08065967052, 07015544662, and 08030524384.
O. C. SIAKPERE