6th December, 2021 | Comments
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Basic Midwifery Programmes of Oyo state college of Nursing and Midwifery Kishi for 2022/2023.
This is a three year (3) programme commencing from March 2022, after which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as Midwives and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Midwife (RM).
- 1. Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits (at not more than two (2) sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- 2. Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings form the same examination body may apply. He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to follow the underlisted process for online application through the college website: www.oysconme.edu.ng
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link where application form fee is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After generating the pin, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant, which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your ATM Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
Online application must be completed on or before 31 January, 2022.
- Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 7th – Friday, 11th February, 2022
- Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan and the School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi respectively
- Date of Interview: Monday, 21st – Friday, 25th February, 2022
- Venue: The School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi
- Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
Note: No payment to any Individual/Agent or Personal Bank Account. All payment should be done via the school website