TOPIC: THE TESTIMONY OF “GO AND SEE”
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 KINGS 7:12-20
Vs. 14 of today’s scripture says: “They took therefore two chariot horses; and the king sent after the host of the Syrians, saying, ‘Go and see.” Note: GO and SEE! Oh, the miracle of their SUDDEN TURN-AROUND was too much that the king sent his officers to “GO AND SEE.”
Wow! Your God is sending me to announce to you that within 28 days, THE MIRACLE OF “GO AND SEE” shall locate you and your household as in the days of OBEDEDOM. God will do a thing that will SHOCK your generation and men shall begin to declare around town: GO AND SEE!
That was what happened in 2 Samuel 6:12 – “And it was told king David, saying, ‘The LORD hath blessed the house of Obededom, and all that pertaineth unto him, because of the ark of God. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obededom into the city of David with gladness.” Note the underlined: IT WAS TOLD KING DAVID! Starting from NOW people will begin to discuss you FOR GOOD!
They shall carry your story of HEALING, FRUIT OF THE WOMB manifestation, CAREER/BUSINESS ENLARGEMENT, deliverance from SHAME, FAVOUR and UNBELIEVABLE PROGRESS around town! Even the king will hear! As in the case of LAZARUS, they shall say to themselves: GO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF! God has done it for her/him.
Lift up your hands AND DECLARE 14 HALLELUIAHS NOW! I am led to declare to you that in this fasting programme and beyond, the MIRACLE OF “GO AND SEE” shall be rained upon your address! Pray seriously now!
ODM PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY 22ND JULY 2021.
1. Take Song 3: What a friend we have…
2. Pray about today’s word as led now.
3. JEHOVAH “OVER DO,” baptize me with the miracle of “GO AND SEE!”
4. Jer. 32: 27; LORD, do a thing that seems IMPOSSIBLE; that will make men and women to say to themselves: “GO AND SEE.”
5. Lord, turn every DESERT to a SEA OF GOODNESS AND SINGING!
6. My Father, my Father; break every siege concerning my life, family and ministry!
7. Pray today’s prayers in “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 16” as led now.
Our Daily Manna also known as ODM is written by Bishop Dr. Chris Kwakpovwe. It is a daily devotional booklet that started in the form of a Daily prayer guide for church members and brethren in a form of two printed sheets.