TOPIC: MOVE ME FROM BLESSING TO ESTABLISHMENT! -2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 7 : 1-1, ECCLESIASTES 6 : 1-10
Welcome again to another fellowship hour with the ESTABLISHER OF DESTINIES – Jehovah God! The word, “ESTABLISHED or ESTABLISH” can also mean (paraphrased): Lord, take me to a point of blessing where I CANNOT BE REVERSED by a multitude or flood of enemies! It is a place where you can never become “ONCE UPON A TIME.” It is place where DEMOTION sees you and flees!
Remember Ecclesiastes 6:2 and the evil disease – yesterday’s devotional? It is a disease in which you LABOUR FOR STRANGERS! Reject it! So when you are blessed but not established, that blessing can be REVERSED at any time by STRANGERS! Tell God: Let me NOT BE REVERSED OR DEMOTED! Let me be UNSHAKABLE! The difference between ESAU and JACOB in Genesis 27: 36-37 was that ESAU took the “SECOND-HAND” BLESSING!
He was blessed by his father, but not ESTABLISHED! Ah! I reject RESERVED or “second-hand” BLESSINGS! Ah! To be established means, “THEY SHALL SURELY GATHER,” but all who gather against you SHALL FALL for your sake! When you get to a point when demons describe you as, “THAT UNTOUCHABLE ONE,” then you have experienced ESTABLISHMENT. May that be your experience from today in Jesus name! Pray seriously now!
ODM PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY 14TH SEPTEMBER 2020.
1. Take any song of worship as led.
2. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
3. I reject SECOND-HAND blessings in Jesus name.
4. I refuse to weep like ESAU! Lord, ESTABLISH ME beyond the point of DEMOTION in Jesus name (Pray it 12 times today).
5. Oh you labour attackers; catch fire! Lord, ESTABLISH all that concerns me!
6. Declare and pray Psalm 7: 9 several times today and tomorrow!
7. Cancel PREMATURE DEATH seriously today!
8. Lord, MOVE ME FROM BLESSING TO ESTABLISHMENT!
9. Enough is enough! I SHALL NOT LABOUR FOR STRANGERS! I refuse to labour for others to eat! I shall live to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living!
10. Pray about today! SCATTER every BITTER WATER!
Our Daily Manna also known as ODM is written by Bishop Dr. Chris Kwakpovwe. It is a daily devotional booklet that started in the form of a Daily prayer guide for church members and brethren in a form of two printed sheets.