TOPIC: NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON THE ENEMY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: EPHESIANS 6:10-18; PSALM 78:9
Just as it is dangerous to turn your back on God, it is dangerous to turn your back on the devil. When you’re faced with the enemy, FACE HIM AND CONTEND WITH HIM UNTIL YOU WIN. That’s why Paul said in Ephesians 6: 13 (paraphrased)- “having done all to stand, STAND.”
Stand up for righteousness and stand against unrighteousness! Stand up for peace and stand against disunity and strife. Stand up for justice and fairness and stand up against wickedness and injustice. Stand up for healing and health and stand against every kind of sickness. Our Daily Manna Devotional 11 June 2021 – NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON THE ENEMY!
STAND AND KEEP ON STANDING UNTIL YOU GET WHAT YOU ARE STANDING FOR. Refuse to be moved. Refuse to turn your back in the day of battle. If you fall, GET BACK UP, STRENGTHEN YOURSELF AND FIGHT AGAIN. No matter how many times the enemy knocks you down, get back up. Whenever the enemy hits you and you fall, make sure you fall with your face up; because IF YOU CAN LOOK UP, YOU CAN GET UP.
Refuse to give up! YOU ARE NOT A QUTTTER! The Final whistle will blow in your favour if your refuse to TURN YOUR BACK ON THE ENEMY! Hold on and hold out! You won’t miss the amazing DOM Devotionals 2021
PRAY NOW! “MANNA DAILY POWERFUL PRAYERS – MORNING AFTERNOON AND EVENING (2021)
- Pray over today’s word as it has ministered to you.
- I shall fight the fight of faith and I shall prevail. I will not turn my back on the enemy. I AM NOT A QUITTER! I am an overcomer, in Jesus name.
Our Daily Manna Devotional 11 June 2021 – NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON THE ENEMY!
- I receive strength to fight until I win. I receive strength to run the race of life and win. I receive strength to finish all the good works that God has put into my hands. I shall not be derailed by self-pity, depression or discouragement in Jesus name.
- Pray about that battle in your life, family and ministry now.
- Pray about today as led now.
Our Daily Manna also known as ODM is written by Bishop Dr. Chris Kwakpovwe. It is a daily devotional booklet that started in the form of a Daily prayer guide for church members and brethren in a form of two printed sheets.