Admission into the IJMB programmes for 2022/2023 is open to the general public. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the one-year programmes (IJMB Arts and Science).
All applicants who wishes to apply for IJMB Admissions are to pay the sum of N5,000 through any Bank Mobile App or any Zenith Bank branch near you.
Account Name: Nigerian Army University Biu Remedial Application Fees.
Account Number: 1016221564.
Note: Beware of fraudsters with individual accounts.
Applicants should ensure that they input their full name on the narration section while making payment, the payment receipt narration should be the same as the name on their NAUB application slip.
- Evidence of Payment should be forwarded via email email@example.com
- The email should contain the following details:
- Applicant full name.
- Payment slip.
- Service details such as: Service number and Units (Serving personnel only).
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES:
- To gain Admission into the NAUB IJMB programme, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits in O-levels including Mathematics and English in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent in not more than (2) sittings.
- Make a payment of N5000 naira only to Nigerian Army University Biu Remedial Application Fees account as a biller through any Bank Mobile App or Zenith Bank Branch near you.
- All Candidates are to send their payment receipt as mentioned in (2) above
- Visit the University link at www.naub.edu.ng or www.predegree.naub.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY FOR IJMB.
- Select Application Type
- Create a User Account (New user).
- Login to complete your application
- Click on “SAVE & NEXT STEP” Until successfully completed. NOTE: that you cannot edit your application after submission, Correction and Edition after submission will attract an extra charges of N1,000 only).
- Only the candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission.
- These exercises must be completed on or before 15 April 2022.
Brig. Gen. SS Ibrahim