Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 5 June 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Christian Witnessing (III)
TOPIC: Christian Witnessing (III)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 19-21
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Romans 10:10-18
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.
MEMORY VERSE: “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.” – Matthew 24:14
Persistence will make water to cut through the rock not because it has any power.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
AS YOU PROCLAIM THAT JESUS IS LORD, HE WILL ADVERTISE YOU FOR ALL TO SEE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
We must go out to preach the Saviour, the resurrected Christ. Others can only believe when they hear about Him. When we tell others about Him, satan will suffer loss, souls will be delivered from his grip, lives will be set free from captivity, and people will wake up from their sleep of ignorance. We have a duty to fellow men about the good news. Without salvation, those who have not heard or believed in the Son of God will perish forever in the lake of fire. Hell fire is not a place to go, so we must do everything possible to avoid it and help others to run away from it.
Christian witnessing is a must. It is a command from God. It is now a matter of urgency. Romans 10:14 says, “How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?” You are that preacher; you are that mouthpiece; you are the voice that somebody is waiting to hear. You can start with a soul per week, share tracts, give words of encouragement and through you, that dying brother or sister can receive life. You must witness Christ to others today.
Beloved, to be an effective witness for Christ, you must be separated from the world. You must love prayer and guide others to the way of God. You must have a sense of compassion. You must have deep knowledge of God’s word. You must be tactful and Holy Spirit-led.
Matthew 5:14-16 says to you as Christ’s witness, “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” Great rewards await you. Arise and witness for Christ today and always. God bless you immensely!
- My Father, put Your words in my mouth for others who have not heard about You, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, use me to spread the good news of salvation, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of fear and timidity, get out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Angels of divine acceleration, locate me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, raise effective witnesses and soul winners in our churches and nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power assigned to divert those I want to evangelise, expire by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Let God arise and position me in the right place at the right time, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM SINGLES FASTING & PRAYER – JUNE 5, 2021 – DAY 14
Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank You for all you have been doing in my marital life since this programme started. I believe that You are my God and You are working out my marital celebration already. Please, accept my thanksgiving, in the name of Jesus.
The Lord will perfect all that concerns me; He will not forsake me because His mercy endures forever. I will not be disappointed at the edge of my marital breakthrough. The marital good works that He has started in my life, Jesus will finish them, because He is the Alpha and Omega and He does not leave things half done. My Saviour completes and perfects everything He starts.
Lord Jesus, hear me speedily. Hasten Your word to perform Your wonderful promises for my marital life. God is not a man that He should lie nor the Son of Man that He should repent of any of His pronouncements. I believe that every promise of God for my life shall come to pass without any satanic delay.
I stand on the victory of Jesus over satan and over death and hell. For it is written that Jesus first of all descended into the lower parts of the earth and stripped the devil of all his powers and ascended on high, leading captivity captive. By this victory, let every stumbling block, every gathering of powers of darkness and every satanic bus stop delaying the manifestation of my marital congratulations be destroyed now by the power in the blood of Jesus.
In the presence of those who have written me off, the zeal of God shall bring forth my marital celebration. I refuse to give up on my marriage because God has not given up on me. My God is preparing a giant marital testimony for me and His covenant shall bring it to manifestation this season. What I confess is what I attract.
I make these confessions in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son and in the name of the Holy Spirit. Amen!!!
NOTE: Make the Personal confession before you start the prayer each day for the section.
SECTION 2: DESTROYING MARITAL ROAD BLOCKS
Scripture: Psalm 142:1-7
Confession: Psalm 105:14-15 – “He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.”
Praise and Worship
PRAYERS FOR MORNING SESSION
- I bind every witchcraft-sponsored infirmity and I cast them out, in the name of Jesus.
- Every charm working against my marriage, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every device of darkness that is troubling my marriage, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic priesthood manipulating my marital life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- I dethrone all human and satanic princes that are assigned to cage my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind every power of astral attack assigned against my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every altar or shrine of darkness working against my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic injection working against my destiny and marital life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- (Place your hand on your head) Every sickness from the dream that fights before and after marriage, get out now, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every bewitchment pot over my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft power that has introduced spirit husband/wife or children into my marital life, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every agent of witchcraft physically attached to my marital life to frustrate it, fall down and perish, in the name of Jesus.
- I loose my mind, soul and marital life from the bondage of marine witches, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow shot into my life from under the waters through witchcraft, come out of me and go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy the hand of any witch doctor working against my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the brush of the Lord scrub out every dirtiness in my spiritual pipe, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, empower me to resist satan so that he would flee, in the name of Jesus.
- I send the fire of God to my ears and eyes to melt away satanic deposit, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the blood of Jesus remove any unprogressive label from every aspect of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Anti-marriage breakthrough decrees, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.