Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 11 June 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Guidelines For Growing In Godliness
TOPIC: Guidelines For Growing In Godliness
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalms 134, 146-150
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Titus 2:11-15
11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
MEMORY VERSE: “But godliness with contentment is great gain.” – 1 Timothy 6:6
“True godliness does not turn men out of the world, but enables them to live better in it and excites their endeavor to mend it.”
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
RECEIVE THE GRACE TO GROW IN GODLINESS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Godliness is living a fruitful, obedient Christian life. It entails being focused on God, demonstrating the fear of God, the love of God and the burning desire for God. God commands us to shun ungodly and worldly attitudes and embrace righteous and godly living. Godliness is impossible without being born again and depending on God’s grace.
Godliness involves your eager readiness to do works, being humble and peaceable in speech and never slanderous or argumentative. It also involves being subject and obedient to authority: civil, family, church and employers.
Do you truly desire to grow in godliness? You should do the following: walk in good works (Ephesians 2:10), walk properly (Romans 13:13), walk by faith (2 Corinthians 5:7), walk in love (Ephesians 5:2), walk as children of light (Ephesians 5:8), walk worthy of the Lord (Colossians 1:10), walk worthy of our calling (Ephesians 4:1), walk as Jesus walked (1 John 2:6).
In 1 Peter 1:3, the Bible affirms that God has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness through the knowledge of Him that called us to glory and virtue.
Beloved, Jesus is coming soon. One of the outstanding attributes of those He will take home to be with Him is godliness. 2 Peter 3:10-12 affirms, “But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?” Godliness is a passport to heaven. Arm yourself with it!
- Father, give me the grace to be godly, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, wash away every trace of ungodliness from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, deliver me from worldliness and everything that stands in the way of my righteous living, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, help me to be committed to good works, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, teach me to walk worthy of my calling as a child of light, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the grace to walk in love and by faith, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by Your mercy, make my life completely fruitful, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM SINGLES FASTING & PRAYER – JUNE 11, 2021 – DAY 20
SECTION 3: I WILL SING MY SONG AND DANCE MY MARITAL VICTORY DANCE
Scripture: Psalm 135:1-28
Confession: Ezekiel 21:27 – “I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.”
Praise and Worship
PRAYERS FOR MORNING SESSION
- I bind and cast out powers in charge of constant attacks and pain in my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy the communication gadget of darkness used against my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Every charm working against my marital life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I neutralise every arrow or incantation working against my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
- I revoke and nullify every witchcraft manipulation affecting my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind and cast out every negative influence of graveyard spirit upon my life in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord cleanse my hand of every spot of relationship failure, in the Jesus.
- Whatever the enemies say would be impossible with my hands, you my hands, hear the word of the Lord, begin to perform the impossible, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord prosper me beyond my wildest imaginations in Jesus’ name.
- Yoke of satanic delay on my marital breakthrough, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Every unseen fire, burning in my marital life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- O finger of God, arise, command my lifting up, in the name of Jesus.
- Well of prosperity, open unto me speedily, in the name of Jesus.
- Every gate of brass in my dreams, break in the name of Jesus.
- Any dream that does not originate from the Holy Ghost assigned to confuse me martially, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every stubborn enemy of my destiny, drawing their powers from the forest to attack my marital life and destiny, consuming fire of God, consume them and their forest, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic satellite and computer that the enemy is using to monitor each step of my marital life, explode and burn to ashes by the thunder fire of God. in the name of Jesus.
- Let my marital breakthrough and testimony appear and locate me by fire. in the name of Jesus.
- I recover back in seven folds all that the enemies have stolen from my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let as many as are stubborn and unrepentant against my marital congratulation be smitten by the sun in the day and by the moon in the night, in the name of Jesus.