21st January, 2022 | Comments
Students are expected to be screened by the team of Screening Committee of each Department to be chaired by Head of the Department with the Registry, Bursary and ITRC Staff as Members. A clearance sheet duly signed by the Head of the Department should be given to the student to proceed for registration at the end of the screening Exercise.
The followings are to be checked by the Head of the Department.
i. School Admission Letter/Acceptance Letter
ii. Jamb Result
iii. O’level results with the required five O’level subjects (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
iv. Students are to present scratch card(s) for verifications of the result(s) above
V. State of Origin Certificate
vi. The following items/equipment for the under listed Departments must be provided.
– Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Office Technology Management and Library Information Science: Computer Laptop
– HND Textiles: Knitting Machine
– HND Graphics: Computer Laptops and Camera.
2. Students are to be given Five (5) Files by the Registry Staff assigned to each Departments at the completion of the Screening Exercise
3. The Students are to be given PIN by the ITRC staff assigned to each Department.
4. Students are then expected to proceed to their portal using the PIN given as assess to RRR Generation for school fees payment and other activities that are expected of the students. The current rate of fees can be obtained from our website: kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Payments can be made in any bank.
5. Students are to
i. Print their Course Form which is to be signed across by the level Coordinator. Head of Department, Dean, Bursar and the Registrar are expected to sign below the Students’ Course forms.
ii. Students are to Print a declaration of Good behavior form from their portal which must be duly signed by the Student and Parent/Guardian.
iii. Students are to visit the Medical Centre for Medical Fitness Test.
iv. Students are also expected to Print their ID Card form from the Portal and fill accordingly.
Note: (i) – (iii) are to be printed and signed in quintuplicate, one in each of the files and submitted at their Dean’s office.
6. Interested students are to check on the KSP Portal for Hostel Allocation on the basis of First come, First Serve after payment of school fees and prescribed fees as appropriate.
7. The Head of the Department is to forward the list of registered students after the expiration of the five weeks scheduled for registration.
• Normal Registration: Three Weeks
• Late Registration: One Week
Dr. (Mrs.) Ayodele O.S