The King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Uburu, Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi State is designed as an ultra-modern 21st century state-of-the-art International Medical Sciences University. The University’s central goal is for specialized manpower development in the most conducive environment in all aspects of medical specialties with the highest form of professionalism, ethics and excellence.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Undergraduate Degree Programmes of the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The Pre-degree programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into degree programmes in all disciplines of the University. Successful students who had applied to study in the University will be admitted into 100-level using the University’s guidelines for Pre-degree admission.
Note: There will also be a special SSCE/JAMB preparatory programme for candidates who have not been able to obtain credits in the SSCE results and those intending to write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
2. Courses offered
1. Medicine &Surgery (MBBS)
2. Nursing Science (BNSc)
3. Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
4. Pharmacy (BPharm)
5. Physiotherapy (BSc)
6. Health Policy & Health Systems (BSc)
7. Hospital & Healthcare Administration (BSc)
8. Dentistry (DD)
9. Optometry (OD)
10. Human Anatomy (BSc)
11. Physiology (BSc)
12. Biochemistry (BSc)
13. Microbiology/Parasitology (BSc)
14. Biomedical Engineering (B.Engr)
15. Public Health (BSc)
16. Human Nutrition and Dietetics (BSc)
17. Radiography and Radiation Sciences (BSc)
18. Traditional, Complementary and Integrative Medicine (BSc)
19. Health Economics (BSc)
20. Applied Biology/Biotechnology (BSc)
21. Industrial Physics/Astronomy (BSc)
22. Industrial Mathematics/Statistics (BSc)
23. Industrial Chemistry (BSc)
24. Computer Science (BSc)
3. Eligibility: Requirements
- a) Candidates must possess WASC/SSCE/NECO/GCE ‘O’ LEVEL results or its equivalent in the following Subjects: Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and Biology
- b) The Pre-Degree Science course is strictly for science students, who want to study any of the courses in the University.
HOW TO PAY FOR PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME ADMISSION FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Application forms are available online on the University website: www. kudms.edu.ng.
First Method: BUY PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION FORM ONLINE
- On the website www.kdums.edu.ng click on the admission menu, select online application and then Click here to Buy Pre-Degree Admission Form Online
Second Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for King David University of Medical Sciences Pre-Degree application form 2021/2022 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦15,000 (Fifteen thousand naira only) and obtain payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the Pre-degree application.
- On obtaining the electronic pin candidates should log on to http://kdums.edu.ng and select “Online Application Pre-Degree” from the Admissions menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the Form after submission.
For More Information and Support
Prof. Jesse Uneke
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS)
Uburu, Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi State