Lions star Josh Adams has pulled out of tonight’s match against South Africa A to witness the birth of his first child on Zoom.
And fellow Welshman Dan Biggar is also out after spraining an ankle.
It means Owen Farrell starts at 10, with Liam Williams coming into the side at full-back and Anthony Watson shifting to the wing.
You can follow the match live here.
Adams, the Tour’s top try scorer, is currently online with his partner Georgia, who is back in Wales after going into labour.
“Dan’s got a minor ankle sprain which is not worth risking, so Owen comes in at 10,” said The British & Irish Lions Head Coach, Warren Gatland.
“We’ve always said family comes first, so naturally Josh drops out as planned to be with his partner. We wish them both our very best wishes for an easy delivery.”
Adams revealed before the tour he was giving up the chance to be present at the birth of his daughter to become a Lion after being given the blessing of Georgia.
“It has been concerning because my fiancee is going to be giving birth without me,” Adams said before the tour.
“That’s the conversations we’ve had with our families and between myself and Georgia. They’ve given me their full backing to go out there and do them proud.
“They are all behind me. I don’t think it would have worked unless we sat down and had these conversations.
“Georgia has been unbelievable and I’ve had advice off family as well and I’m so happy I’ve had their blessing to go.
“I have their full support. They said this could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for myself.”
For the latest rugby updates sent straight to your inbox, you can sign up to our ROAR or Welsh rugby newsletters.
SOUTH AFRICA ‘A’ v THE BRITISH & IRISH LIONS
15. Liam Williams (Scarlets, Wales) #833
14. Louis Rees-Zammit (Gloucester Rugby, Wales) #846
13. Chris Harris (Gloucester Rugby, Scotland) #844
12. Bundee Aki (Connacht Rugby, Ireland) #837
11. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, England) #816
10. Owen Farrell (Saracens, England) #780
9. Conor Murray – captain (Munster Rugby, Ireland) #790
1. Wyn Jones (Scarlets, Wales) #842
2. Ken Owens (Scarlets, Wales) #829
3. Kyle Sinckler (Bristol Bears, England) #814
4. Maro Itoje (Saracens, England) #825
5. Iain Henderson (Ulster Rugby, Ireland) #808
6. Josh Navidi (Cardiff Rugby, Wales) #854
7. Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, England) #853
8. Taulupe Faletau (Bath Rugby, Wales) #779
16. Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, England) #851
17. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, England) #787
18. Zander Fagerson (Glasgow Warriors, Scotland) #848
19. Adam Beard (Ospreys, Wales) #852
20. Tadhg Beirne (Munster Rugby, Ireland) #838
21. Sam Simmonds (Exeter Chiefs, England) #849
22. Gareth Davies (Scarlets, Wales) #850
23. Elliot Daly (Saracens, England) #822