University of Canberra is awarding the International Merit Scholarships to exceptional students who are interested in studying a degree program at the institution.
Why study at the University of Canberra? UC allows students to take a visit and learn about the fieldwork and gain exposure and practical knowledge under the guidance of well-experienced faculty members. It provides outstanding instruction, versatility, and facilities for learners to keep you on track for academic achievement.
Application Deadline: OPEN
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Value of Award: 10% off Total Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- You must be full-time students and have a GPA of 5 out of 7.
- You must be International students.
- You must have a GPA of 6 out of 7
- You must meet the English language requirements for your chosen course. At UC, although English requirements are set to the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score, we generally accept a range of other English tests, too, including:
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson Test of Academic English
- Cambridge English Scale