Matriculation Ceremony for all students of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education admitted in the 2020/2021 academic session is scheduled to hold on Saturday, 19th June, 2021 at 10am prompt. The venue is the university auditorium Rumuolumeni Campus.
Accordingly, all fresh students are advised to ensure that they properly complete all registration formalities not later than Friday, 11th June, 2021 as Matriculation numbers will be assigned to only those that have duly registered and paid all fees.
Matriculating students should pay the sum of 5, 000 (Five Thousand Naira) only as cost of hiring of the matriculation gown. All payments must be made online to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port-Harcourt.
All Matriculants should take note that:
1. All fresh students who fails to complete registration formalities and pay his/her school fees before the closure of the portal on 11th June, 2021 ceases to be a student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni Port-Harcourt.
2. Only students who present evidence of payment of the gown will be allowed to sign the Matriculation Register.
3. No unsigned Matriculation number will be accepted for official documentation in the University.
4. Matriculation Ceremony marks the end of registration for the academic session. Any student who fails to register before the Matriculation date will cease to be a student of the University as no registration will be allowed thereafter.
5. All academic gowns collected must be returned to the Faculty Officer on Tuesday, 22 June, 2021. Defaulters will be made to pay a penalty of 500.00 ( Five Hundred Naira) only per day.
6. Furthermore, all fresh students who have completed registration formalities and paid school fees should report at the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Centre to be captured for identity card (ID) production.
K. H. Kue-Ikoro (Mrs)