13th September, 2021 | Comments
his is to inform all newly admitted 100L, DE and 200L Students of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) that the management has released the details of online registration for the session. Below are the procedures;
1. Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme, accept the admission and pay the acceptance fee.
2. Provide the card details of your o/level result and verify the result. The result verification is instant!
3. Wait for SMS and or email alert from FULAFIA MIS that you have been cleared by the Faculty Officer.
4. Proceed to https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng and complete your course registration.
5. Submit your complete course registration online for endorsement.
6. Wait for SMS and or email alert from FULAFIA MIS that your Level Adviser, HOD and Dean have digitally signed your CRF.
7. Visit the Academic Affairs Division, Student Affairs Division, your Department and Faculty for documentations. Only when you have completed your documentations that your registration is considered completed.
8. Join the student’s Telegram group via the link on your portal for updates and useful information.
NB: Items 1-8 should be followed by the new students (100L and DE) while 200L students should follow items 4-8.