Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes run by the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) in the 2021/2022 Academic Session as follows:
HND Full-Time Courses
School of Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options:
- Power and Machines
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology with option in Manufacturing
- Agricultural Engineering Technology with options in:
School of Applied Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics Electronics
School of Information and Technology
- Computer Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Library and Information Sciences
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
School of Business studies
- Business Administration and Management.
- Banking and Finance
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa HND Admission Requirements
HND Full-Time Courses.
- National Diploma (ND) in the relevant fields from recognized Polytechnics with at least Lower Credit plus at least five (5) credits in GCE O’Level, SSCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language, and a minimum of one-year post qualification industrial attachment.
Method of Application
Application forms are obtainable at a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only for HND Visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolynas.edu.ng for the detailed procedure.
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.