30th November, 2021 | Comments
FCE Zaria Post-UTME (NCE Regular) for 2021/2022 session has commenced. This is to inform all interested candidates and the College Community the Provost on behalf of the Academic Board has approved the commencement of the sales of Form for the NCE Regular programmes.
Applications are made on prescribed forms for the various programmes in the College. Application for NCE Programme is made on JAMB Polytechnics and Colleges of Education Matriculation Form (MPCE). Call for the application is done through JAMB. And candidates are expected to sit for the selection examination on a specified date announced by JAMB. Successful Candidates are communicated on their success and admission.
Candidates who are admitted into the NCE Regular will be required to pay for JAMB Regularization and their Admission would be regularized by JAMB.
NCE Regular / NCE by Correspondence Course Combinations
- ADULT EDUCATION (DM).
- AGRICULTURAL EDUC(D. MAJOR).
- ARABIC/ISLAMIC STUDIES.
- ARABIC/PRIMARY EDUC. STUDIES.
- BIOLOGY/INTERGRATED SCIENCE.
- BIOLOGY/PRIMARY EDUC STUDIES.
- BUSINESS EDUC.(D. MAJOR).
- CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS.
- C.R.S/POL. SCIENCE.
- C.R.S/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- C.R.S/PRIMARY EDUC. STUDIES.
- CHEMISTRY/INTEGRATED SCIENCE.
- EARLY CHILD EDU(DM).
- ECONOMICS/POL. SCIENCE.
- ECONOMICS/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- ENGLISH/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- ENGLISH/ISLAMIC STUDIES.
- ENGLISH/POL. SCIENCE.
- ENGLISH/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- ENGLISH(D. Major).
- FRENCH/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- GEOGRAPHY/POL. SCIENCE.
- GEOGRAPHY/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- GEOGRAPHY/INTEGRATED SCIENCE.
- HAUSA/POL. SCIENCE.
- HAUSA/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- HAUSA/ISLAMIC STUDIES.
- HAUSA/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- HOME ECONOMICS(D. MAJOR).
- IGBO/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- IGBO/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- IGBO/ISLAMIC STUDIES.
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE(D. MAJOR).
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/COMPUTER SCIENCE.
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/COMPUTER.
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/PHYSICS.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/ECONOMICS.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/POL. SCIENCE.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/GEOGRAPHY.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- MATHEMATICS/INTEGRATED SCIENCE.
- PHYSICAL & HEALTH EDUC.(D.MAJOR).
- PHE/COMPUTER SCIENCE.
- PHE/INTER SCIENCE.
- PHYSICS/INTEGRATED SCIENCE.
- SPECIAL EDUCATION(DM).
- SOCIAL STUDIES/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- SOCIAL STUDIES(D. MAJOR).
- SOCIAL STUDIES/FRENCH.
- SOCIAL STUDIES/COMPUTER.
- SOCIAL STUDIES/POL. SCIENCE.
- YORUBA/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- YORUBA/ISLAMIC STUDIES.
- YORUBA/SOCIAL STUDIES.
NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION (NCE)
- GCE O/L or SSCE with passes in at least five (5) subjects in two sittings, four of which must be at credit level.
- Grade II Teachers Certificate (TC II) /Higher Islamic Studies (SISC) with credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
- R.S.A or City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate or the Federal Craft Training Certificate.
- Associate Certificate in Education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad.
- Credits in English and/or Mathematics may be required in some courses.
- Successful candidates in the Pre-NCE, (Languages or Sciences), final examination organized by an accredited body, would also be qualified for admission.
- The College may, in addition to all of the above, administer its own qualifying elimination tests and/or interviews for some courses, e.g. Physical and Health
NCE BY CORRESPONDENCE (NCE CC)
To be admitted into the NCE by Correspondence programme, a candidate must have any of the following:
- Teachers’ Grade II (TC II) with credits/merits in three subjects one of which must be in the subject the candidate wishes to study.
- GCE (O/L) or SSCE with passes in five subjects in one sitting, three of which must be at credit level.
- GCE (O/L) or SSCE with passes in five subjects, four of which must be at credit level in two sittings.
- Grade II pass certificate with a minimum of five years post qualification teaching experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates are required to generate the College REMITA and make payment of N3,000 at the College Micro Finance BANK (ZAFEC) which shall be used to login for registration in the College Website http://www.fcezaria.net/student-application.php
DEFERMENT OF ADMISSION:
Admission is not deferrable. However, after completion of registration in the College, a newly registered student may defer a semester or course(s) by a written application to the Academic Secretary through the concerned Heads of Departments. Such Deferment is valid only through a written approval by the Academic Secretary.
- Candidates are advised to generate Transaction ID (remita) from the College Portal (www.fcezaria.net) before proceeding to any commercial bank(s) for the payment of the screening fee.