22nd September, 2021 | Comments
This is to inform the general public, particularly candidates who wish to secure admissions into various Degree courses run by the College in affiliation with Bayero University, Kano and N.C.E Programme run by the College that physical Screening Exercise is scheduled to commence on Thursday, 30 September 2021 at Languages Multi-purpose Hall by 10:00am prompt.
Interested candidates regardless of their University College of Education/Polytechnic of choice are required to visit the College website: www.fcekatsina.edu.ng and register for the 2021/2022 screening exercise for admissions. Online Registration for the screening commences on 20 September 2021 via website while the physical screening commences on 30 September 2021.
Candidates are required to come with the following documents for the screening
1. Registration Slip and Evidence of Payment of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2, 000.00) via Remita
2 O’Level (SSCE, GCE, TCII, NABTEB, SAISSCE etc) Examination Statement of Result or Certificate.
3. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
4. Letter of Indigene (Original)
5. Direct Entry Registration Slip and NCE/ ND Results or Certificate
6. 2021 UTME Registration and Result Slip (originals).
Candidates must score 120 and above for NCE and 180 and above for degree programmes.
7. NCDC Protocol on COVID 19 should be strictly followed.