12th October, 2021 | Comments
The Postgraduate School, Ekiti University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for admission into the various Full-Time Masters and PhD programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- A first degree with at least a second class honours qualification in the related area from EKSU or from any other recognized University.
- A Bachelors degree from a recognized university plus a PGD in the relevant area.
- Any other qualification as may be approved by the University Senate.
- A Master’s degree with a CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 point scale or 2.50 on a 4.00 point scale or its equivalent in the relevant areas from EKSU or any recognized University.
- Any other qualification as the University Senate may from time to time recognized/approve.
Method of Application
1. Visit EKSU Portal eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
3. It will take you to a Signup Page, where you will create an account
4. On successfully sign-up, locate sign in and login to your dashboard
5. You will see list of available applications, locate POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION on the dashboard and click on apply.