This is to inform the public that the Edwin Clark University has announced sales of post-UTME/DE admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session. Interested applicants are to proceed to apply. see details below;
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020/2021 UTME and have met JAMB’s minimum requirements.
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O’LEVEL or its equivalent.
- The required credit passes must include English language and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Direct entry admission is available into 200 level in all programmes.
- Candidate for direct entry are required to obtained JAMB direct entry forms and possess any of the following qualifications.
- JUPEB/GCE Advanced level passes in relevant subjects
- OND/NCE with minimum grade of upper credit/credit respectively
All direct entry candidates, in addition to the above, must satisfy the O’ level requirements as appropriate
List of undergraduate programmes
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.A. English & Literary Studies
B.A. History & International Studies
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Political Science
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
B. Agric with options in:
Agricultural Economics and Extension
Aquaculture & Fisheries
Forestry & Wildlife
Hotel Management &Tourism
How to apply
Interested candidates should change to Edwin Clark University as their university of first choice at any JAMB accredited (CBT) Centres Nationwide or at Edwin Clark University Campus.