- Groom future business leaders of Africa.
- Build a strong management talent pool in the operations team for the Tolaram Group.
- 360° understanding of the business operations & manufacturing terrain with exposure to world-class facilities.
Job Profile / Description:
- Evaluating existing manufacturing processes and identifying areas for improvement.
- Determining problem resolutions and implementing improvements.
- Developing detailed layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow.
- Developing and implementing cost-saving measures and quality control systems.
- Maintaining research and activity documentation and preparing reports
- Communicate with management and stakeholders to develop production and design standards
- Facilitating the company’s transformation, digitalization, and sustainability initiatives at the plant level or across business units
- Strictly first-class BSC or Masters Degree holders in Engineering (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Mechatronics / Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Food Technology / any similar discipline / sub-branches)
- Candidates must be between 21- 27 years old (above the limits can be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Candidates should have good communication skill
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and in multiple businesses across countries if needed
- Attractive remuneration
- Accommodation and basic amenities will be provided if deployed in locations out of Lagos.