The Maynooth University, Ireland is offering an exciting opportunity to Full-time degree students commencing a programme of study in October 2022. This scholarship opportunity is also awarded to students who have a relevant first class or 2.1 honours in their primary degree, or have a relevant Masters degree,
The University will provide all the following benefits:
- Full annual tuition fees support (approximately €6,200 per annum);
- A fixed maintenance award of €10,000 [or €16,000] per annum;
- Participation in Departmental activities as part of this scholarship is required to undertake teaching support duties for up to 240 hours per year, with generally no more than 4 hours in any one week. These activities will be carried out under the direction of the Head of Department or a member of staff nominated by the Head.
Application Deadline: OPEN.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Research degree
Value of Award: €6,200
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible:
- have a relevant first-class or 2.1 honor in their primary degree or have a relevant master’s degree.
- have fluency in English, both written and spoken, as per Maynooth University’s general requirements.
- be International students.
Application Process: Apply Here!