18th September, 2021 | Comments
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the WEEKEND ND and HND Programmes of Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-oghara for the 2021/2022 academic session.
1. National Diploma Programmes
Five (5) O’Level Subjects in relevant courses including mathematics and English language at credit level in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and in not more than two sittings
2. Higher National Diploma
Basic Requirements for ND Admission plus ND from NBTE accredited Polytechnics. Candidate with pass in ND should have at least 2years Post Qualification experience.
Banking and Finance(ND/HND)
Business Administration and management(ND/HND)
Computer Engineering Technology(ND/HND)
Science Laboratory Technology(ND only)
Mass Communication(ND only)
Physics Electronics(HND only)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants for the ND and HND Programmes shall be screened on a date that will be announced later.
COMPLETED FORMS/CLOSING DATE
All completed forms should reach the Admission office with the following documents enclosed;
- Receipt for the form
- O’level credentials
- Certificate of local government of origin
- Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age
- Candidates are Advised to come for the screening exercise with their ANTI-COVID19 masks as those not wearing the face mask will not be allowed into the Polytechnic campus
- All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitizer which have been provided at every entrance to the screening hall. There will also be temperature in every hall entrance