All students of the College from 2019/2020 to 2020/2021 Academic session are required to verify their entry-level Result(s) (O’level) and present a verified copy for filling in the Admission Affairs Division for collection of Admission Letters.
1. Please note that you verify the result(s) used at the point of entry.
2. Bio-data forms would be provided for at the college ICT on verification of the O’Level result(s)
3. Only qualified students will be issued with Admission Letters.
4. This is very important as the above documents will be needed for the issuance of your Result/Certificate.
5. Verification of results should be done only at the College ICT Centre as approved by the College management.
This takes effect from the first Semester of the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Please be guided.
UTIBE I. EKERE (MR.)