The application portal for the Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) has opened and interested applicants are hereby invited to apply accordingly. The programme was launched on Tuesday, August 31, 2021, by President Muhammadu Buhari and the application process will run from September 6 to October 20, 2021.
The programme is a job placement scheme for unemployed graduates that have concluded the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme, and it is aimed at helping 20,000 graduates with the post-COVID-19 job search. Read here for more details.
Upon completion, the programme will create three options for applicants including but not limited to, being retained by their host organizations, provided with entrepreneurship opportunities, and placed on a platform where they can compete and access future jobs and employment opportunities.
To apply, you must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline — not earlier than 2017.
- Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) and above.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in the chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
Interested applicants can access the application portal https://www.njfp.ng/apply