Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted Higher Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma in the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
PROCEDURE FOR ON-LINE APPLICATION/CLOSING DATE
The application form is available at the Ambrose Alli University portal (https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants) for the sum of N28,200.00 (Twenty-Eight Thousand, Two Hundred Naira) only. Candidates are to complete and submit the School of Postgraduate Studies online application form with reference to the handbook.
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
Candidates are to provide three referees’ details while filling the form online. After payment and successful submission of the form, the referees will receive an automated reference request.
You should ensure you have their consent before you apply.
1. Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of page to proceed.
2. Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
3. An immediate mail will be sent to the provided email address (use your email not the cybercafé’s mail).
4. Open your mail to get your system generated id and password that you will use to login.
5. Go to https://aaue.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
6. Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
7. To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
1. Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
2. Enter your user name and the password as sent to your email to login.
3. To make payment, click ‘Edit application record’.
4. At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
Interswitch Payment: ATM-Enabled Verve, Visa or Master Card from any commercial
1. Click on the Payment ID of the ticket created.
2. (ii) Click on ‘College PAY’ at top of your page. Confirmation page will appear to enable you cross- check your payment details. If ok, click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
3. Select your card type from the ‘drop down’ (Verve, Visa or Master Card), enter your card details i.e Card number, expiry date, CVV2, pin and click “Pay”.
Note: Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
If your payment is successfully validated, you can proceed to submit your completed application form and print your application slip.
Request that your transcript be sent to;
School of Postgraduate Studies
Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Nigeria
or by email: email@example.com
If you have any questions about postgraduate study, please contact us:
+234 8038826566 and +234 8058850059 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DURATION OF APPLICATION
Application forms for the School of Postgraduate Studies Programmes will be available online for completion and submission from Tuesday, March 15, 2022 to Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Candidates should check the University Portal for further details from time to time.
All candidates are to note the following:
i. All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
ii. Candidates are advised to fill their forms online personally, as cases of fraudulent practices in the admission process will not be entertained.
iii. The application number would serve as an examination number where necessary.
iv. Only submitted forms would be considered.