The Springfield College, USA is offering an educational fund valued at $7,040 to the first 25 international students who have been admitted to Springfield College.
The award will be given to students who have been admitted to Springfield College, who are degree-seeking full-time students, and who have committed to attend Springfield College by submitting the enrollment deposit.
Application Deadline: December 1
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $7,040 per year
Number of Awards: 25
- You must be degree-seeking and who have committed to attend Springfield College.
- You must hold a previous degree certificate
- You must have to submit the following scores:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) TOEFL-IBT, the minimum score needed for undergraduate: 69
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) IELTS, the minimum score needed for undergraduate: 6.0
- Submit an official report showing successful completion of a partner English language program in the United States.
Application Process: Applicants can apply to Springfield College through the paper application or the Common Application and submit their paper application to Springfield College Doggett International Center 263 Alden Street Springfield, MA 01109-3737.